Friday 30 July 2010

Singularity

Playing Singularity, you don't need to get far into the game to see it is basically a game comprised two games that many gamers, including me, know and love. Portal and Half life. I have to say I watched gameplay of Singularity before purchasing the game myself and I assumed it would be a cheap rip-off that would crash and burn, but boy was I wrong. 

Raven have made this game with the ultimate blend. They didn't want to seem too keen to impress and they weren't too shy to make a game with elements obviously inspired from other titles, and I bloody love it. I don't really know what to say really apart from that if you enjoy a game that will have you on the edge of your seat while you feel awesome killing Russian enemies that sound strangely like those off Call of Duty. Get this game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment