Friday 4 February 2011

Has this show been cancelled?

No, I haven't disappeared in to the blackness that is my room (Lightbulb blew and I don't have the stamina to replace it).  The truth is, I've found myself a job. I know some people will be thinking this is a menial job, for example, working in McDonalds. To be honest, I am not qualified to work in McDonalds even if I did want to, mainly due to the fact that I do have qualifications. No. It is something much more epic, something so epic that it warrants this blog to be called 'Diary of a Geek'.

Let me get to the point.

I'm not going to go into detail about how I ended up on JSA and moved out of my parents' houses into my auntie's. I am just going to stick to the basics. I was having a look for a job and I found a nice little company named QA, I applied for one of their apprenticeship schemes that caught my eye, it seemed like action I had performed up until the point of finding it had been leading to that one moment. This course was made for me.


So I am now an IT professional, an apprentice on the Microsoft Advanced Apprenticeship. I could not be happier. It is all thanks to my dad being a pushy, persistent bastard, that I can progress with my life and do a job that I will enjoy getting up in the morning for.

So that is all for now folks. I am enjoying my life and can't think of anything that could improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment